The person credited with this Programme is able to begin operating in a project environment by understanding the terminology used and interpreting and explaining fundamental concepts of project management. This standard will also add value to learners who are running their own business and recognise that project management forms an integral component of any business.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Explaining the nature of a project.
- Explaining the nature and application of project management.
- Explaining the types of structures that are found in a project environment.
- Explaining the application of organisation structures in a project environment.
- Explaining the major processes and activities required to manage a project.
|ELO||US Type||NLRD||US Title||Level||Credits|
|ELO1||Core||120372||Explain fundamentals of project management||Level 4||5|
|Core||120373||Contribute to project initiation, scope definition and scope change control||Level 4||9|
|Core||120374||Contribute to the management of project risk within own field of expertise||Level 4||5|
|Fundamental||119462||Engage in sustained oral/signed communication and evaluate spoken/signed texts||4||5|
|Fundamental||119469||Read/view, analyse and respond to a variety of texts||4||5|
|TOTAL CREDIT VALUE||29|
Please download the Formative Assessment Document. Use this to guide you through the programme and submit at the end where the upload has been setup.