What is this Course about?
Marketing involves those activities which assist the company or individual in promoting the offerings and converting the prospects into viable leads.
Marketing has completely changed its form from physical to digital age. This Course allows the learner to understand the variations of marketing and how to best apply the new age marketing strategies to real word scenarios’.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Major Forms of Online Advertising
- Writing for the Web
- Web Measurement & Analytics
- Practical Ethics
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Comprehensively understand what Digital Marketing is
- Understanding the differences between Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Understand the different types of online advertising
- Identify the different types of online trends and online advertising
- Develop the right types of Marketing Campaigns
- Identify your desired Target Audience
- Get the right conversions
- General Course Information
We’ve created our courses to suit your busy life! The duration of this course is based on a student guide where one 300 – 500 word article is read per day, and the assessment is done on a separate day after the relevant articles have been reviewed. But you can do the course in your own time and at your own pace. If you choose to do two readings per day, it will take you half of the estimated time, four readings per day means doing the course in a quarter of the time etc. We leave that decision up to you!